Wednesday, June 21, 2006

MEMORIES by CROMOK

I’m not angry with life... I’m just bewildered.. Chains of uncertainty.. Are holding me down Where am I to go... Who am I to blame... What am I to do God, am I insane? I never thought that my smile... Will put me deep into dept... I never thought that my innocence... Would stray me away from reality... I never thought that my life... Would resolved to emptiness... I never thought that in order to live... I have to bear so much pain... The sorrow of life has taught me... To accept many new beginnings... To smile even though it hurts... To reach out even if there’s no one there... To aim high and never say die... Cause there’s always sun at the end of the night Memories Tortured by my own memories... Memories... Trapped in my own memories... If your eyes are full to the brim... The teardrops are sure to fall down... For whom the eyes may starve tomorrow... Who knows, where it get lost... The tears that I had kept hidden in my…


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: